DUPE ALERT!!! - MAC Subculture

Saturday 21 February 2015



So after a quick visit to MAC to buy my products in need... Which always seem to run out at the same time, I thought I would try the MAC's Subculture lip liner. And as it was the last one on the shelf, I thought to myself, I better grab it now! 




So about the lip liner

As with all MAC lip liners, it goes on smoothly and evenly. However on my skin tone, and I'm an NC20, it dies on me and my lips look like there is no life to them. I always like to colour them all in with the lip liner as it acts as a base and makes my lipstick last the whole day. I find that I have to put a pop of colour to liven them up and not only just a gloss.

Now onto the post title... DUPE! Yes, I found a Dupe for this lip liner and funny enough, I had actually spoken about it on a recent post I did. My Kylie Jenner DUPES. 


They are both really amazing lip liners. And I can honestly say I found no difference in them whatsoever except for the price of course.





How many of you have tried Subculture? Or even Caramel Nougat? Let me know your thoughts or even other DUPES.

Have a lovely Saturday!

Much love x






1 comment:

  1. Such a good dupe! :) xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)