Palmer's Cocoa Butter Purifying Mask

Tuesday 8 April 2014



So because I am a big fan of face masks, I'll try every single one under the sun!! I guess because of shift work, I like to feel a little bit pampered and really love taking care of my skin by treating it to a mask a few times a week. 

So as I was putting on my mask, I thought, why not do a review on the one I am using right now while I wait... Perfect!!!!



So this is another favourite face mask of mine! The Palmer's Purifying Mask!! It's a really lovely mask to just put on. It feels fresh and tingly to the skin which has a very cooking effect... And the smell is really nice.

So this mask is a purifying mask which draws out impurities, tighten and cools. Definitely cools as you instantly feel it. It's almost like a mint feel! Feels really cool, so this would be a fab 'holiday' mask for that burnt nose, cheeks oh forehead!

It has green clay and sweet almond oil and a lovely fresh white lily fragrance to it.

What I love about this mask is that it is for all skin types. It has Kaolin clay which dries on the surface of the skin to deep clean and draw out impurities. Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter for light hydration and Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Milk proteins soothe stressed skin.

This mask I must say is lovely and really does the job in making my skin appear glowy and radiant!! 

My skin feels refreshed and clean! 

What are your favourite face clay masks?

Palmer Cocoa Butter Purifying Facemask, £5.99 Superdrug

1 comment:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)