Phyto Lip Shine

Saturday 29 March 2014

I recently popped into Coccon Beauty at Heathrow's Terminal 1 for a quick browse  to see what was new on the shelves and because I am a massive lover of nude lipsticks, I always like to be on top of what's out.

I've always been quite intrigued and curious about the brand Sisley but their prices are not exactly purse friendly although I must admit the products are to die for from what I have read. 

I remember reading an article on nude lipsticks and remember a Sisley lipstick being mentioned but couldn't remember which one it was. The lady at the counter 'Maddy' who was amazing told me exactly which one I was on about and how this lipstick had sold out worldwide!!! She knows her stuff!!! "Everyone is ranting on about how amazing this lipstick is" 

When she showed me the tester it just seemed like any other ordinary lip balm in a lipstick form. The colour I must admit is adorable. A baby matt pink... When she showed me a swatch on the skin, the glow and sheen was to die for, and then the packaging just blew me away!!!!

Thankfully I grabbed the last one. The Phyto Lip Shine is not just any ordinary lipstick. It is a glossy ultra-luminous lip treatment and boy does it do the job! They first time I used it on my lips, literally after a few minutes my lips felt amazing, plumped and full of life! It leaves such a wonderful sheen on the lips to the point I cannot explain. It's extremely light and so nourishing and lasts!


How beautiful is this packaging? It comes in a little velvet pocket that I absoulutly love. Getting this little baby out of your make up bag is just out of this world!!! 



How adorable is this lipstick? I just love it!!!!! A lipstick and a treatment in one!

Thanks Maddy!!! 

Sisley Phyto-Lip Shine in Sheer Nude, £28 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)