Bioline Jato Puractive Cream

Friday 6 January 2012




This cream has to be the best cream I have used in all my life up to now. It was introduced to me by my beautician in Portugal and since then I have always used it as it is the only cream that loves to kiss my skin, look after it and protect it. If you have oily prone skin like me, then this is the cream for you. The smell is gorgeous, the feel is amazing and you really see the difference.
Bioline Puractive is an absorbent cleansing cream. It contains natural extracts such as Water Mint, Silberpappel, White Lily and Water Lily, which have a fat-reducing, decongestant and astringent effect. Due to its formula, the product adapts to all types of bad skin and particularly oily and shiny skin and thanks to special absorbent microcapsules, the skin develops a distinctive mattifying effect.
Apply morning and evening after cleansing the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)